Challenges that Dr Eric Toni experienced prior to using iPEGS:
- Lots of paperwork to manage
- Printed forms are costly to produce, and redundant if changes are required
- 20% of appointments took place at third party premises and transporting paperwork was a hassle
Benefits of using iPEGS:
- Forms immediately get pinged back to us upon completion where we can immediately store them on our system
- Clients feel much more engaged and involved in the consultation process completing the form on an iPad as opposed to a paper form
- The prescription template we use for pharmacies can easily and quickly be updated
- Cost effective
- New treatment consent forms can be produced and implemented very quickly
- Client can receive a copy of the form via email for their records
Following Dr. Eric Toni’s annual appraisal, it was apparent that the clinic needed to move to electronic client consent forms.
“We had lots of historic forms that needed reviewing, and at the same time, we wanted to reduce the amount of paperwork. Some of our client consent forms were 7 pages long which had to be printed out for each consultation. This became very time-consuming.”
The other reason for moving away from paper forms was that 20% of appointments took place at third party clinics where they had to transport all the paperwork and bring it back to the office completed.
“Using the iPEGS electronic forms, they get immediately pinged back to us as soon as they are completed and then stored against the client’s file in a safe and secure place. The job is done!”
“Since moving to electronic consent forms and allowing our clients to complete the form on an iPad, we have noticed that clients appear to be a lot more engaged and involved in the consultation process.”
As a Private Medical Practice, Dr. Toni provides Botox Therapy which is a prescription-only medicine. Electronic forms have allowed them to easily update the prescription template which they send to the pharmacy. They were also able to build a patient satisfaction survey and implement it within 24 hours. The survey can be completed at the clinic or sent out via email post treatment.
“iPEGS were very helpful getting the forms up and running for us. ‘We strongly recommend opting for this service as they have the technical expertise to build the forms on your behalf and integrate them with your internal systems.”
If you are looking for a paperless solution for your business and would like to view an example electronic aesthetics form please click here. For more information about the paperless products for this sector please click here or feel free to contact us on 01244 955350 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any enquiries.