If you are offering a treatment or service, then gaining informed consent from clients is extremely important. Due to the nature of the beauty industry, we work with a variety of spas and independent beauty specialists who we have designed digital client consent forms for them to use within their businesses.
iPEGS Remote enables you to operate a paper free business, it improves the client’s experience, saves time, money and improves efficiency. It can also help to protect you from potential legal cases arising in the future.
So how do I get a form completed and signed by my client:
Using a tablet, iPAD or smart phone you can access multiple company branded forms without a wifi connection. Just open the form that you wish to be completed and save the form. This is perfect in a face to face situation (which eliminates the need for paper and a clipboard).
You can also send the form electronically to your clients to complete and sign prior to their appointment. Once completed, this can then be stored on your computer, CRM system or saved on the iPEGS portal for reference.Click here to see how an example form would look like to your client.
Once this form has been saved you can either:
– Export the form as a PDF and a copy can then be emailed to both you and the client.
– Export the forms via CSV which can then be imported into your CRM system or used for marketing purposes.
You can also send the consent form to the client / guardian prior to their appointment. They would receive this form on their smart phone, or to any device, to complete, sign and submit back to you.
- Easy to use form builder – where you can build and brand your own forms
- Folders – To organise forms
- Feedback forms – Strive to improve your business by customising feedback forms to be completed by your clients
- Photo and Image Fields – Add before and after photos to your forms
- Secure Signatures – Add secure, multiple signatures to your electronic form include third party signatures
- Never receive an incomplete form again! Field types can be set to optional, warning or mandatory
- Use the unique signature features which includes the date and time stamp of the signature. Even add face stamp for improved authenticity.
- Save money and the planet through stopping excessive printing
- Get your business in order with a digital filing system
- Cut out the administration and have more time to focus on your business
- Fight off those legal battles with digital consent forms that can never go missing