Electronic signatures are constantly being utilised and respected by users across the globe including businesses, academic and government institutes. Gone are the days of hesitation regarding the security of signatures where now electronic signatures are already legally preferred worldwide.
Below are some interesting stats positively enforcing the use of electronic signatures:
- From the 1st July 2016 – New laws governing electronic signatures came into force across the European Union. The Electronic Identification and Signature (eIDAS) Regulation is intended to standardise the way e-signatures work.
- In July 2016, the law society released a practise note to assist parties and their legal advisors who wish to enter into, or execute commercial contracts with one or more of the parties intending to do so by way of an electronic signature
- A leading global electronic signature company claims more than 85 million users in 188 countries within 225,000 companies globally. Research shows that the following improvements have been recorded as a result of using electronic signatures: 25% turnaround on agreements, 127% average increase in customer satisfaction scores, 80% completed in a day.
- Signature platform helped State of Vermont solve anticipated $154 million fiscal gap.
- The global digital signature market is expected to increase from $501.7 million in 2015, and reach $3,318.6 million by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 31.5%
- United healthcare reported: Paper Saved using electronic signatures in 1 Year Exceeds the height of Empire State Building, $1 million saved in admin staffing costs
So…… do you want to benefit from using electronic signatures within your organisation? Use the iPEGS innovative app for unique electronic signature features including:
- Face Stamp – Take a picture of the person electronically signing
- Time Stamp – Records the exact time of signature
- Date Stamp – Records the date of signature
- Location Stamp – Records the location of signature – using GPS
Then please enquire how iPEGS can help, email email@example.com or call 01244 955350