The need to go paperless for many training companies is increasing. However, converting from a paper based system to paperless can be a little daunting. At iPEGS we believe that change is positive and the benefits of using the iPEGS app provides training providers a long term cost saving solution. The innovative iPEGS app enables you to adopt a paper free environment to capture data, saving time and money for your business, increasing productivity for the assessor and improving the learner experience.
Connect your assessor back to the office
Below are examples of paper based forms that can be completed using the iPEGS app:
Student Enrolment forms
Individual learning plans
Health & safety checks
Apprenticeship learning agreements
Learning style questionnaires
Learning application forms
Apprentice consent forms
Employer responsive programmes
Apprenticeship temporary withdrawal requests
Once these have been completed and signed by the learner and assessor, they can then be transferred to a pdf, excel, word, csv or an xml document and exported via email, One Drive or Dropbox and automatically saved on the secure iPEGS portal.
iPEGS has the ability to:
- Analyse data through the advanced reporting feature
- Attach multiple signatures to each form
- Import to existing software systems
- Create, edit and build custom forms tailored for your business
- Completed forms can be sent immediately back to the office
- No need for a wifi connection to complete the form
- Unique electronic signature feature including face stamp, time stamp, date stamp
- GPS Location can be recorded onto forms
Expertise in the sector
- Field types can be set to optional, warning or mandatory (never receive an incomplete form again!)
We work with a large number of colleges and training providers who are benefitting from using the iPEGS app within their business.
I want to go paperless….
If you pride your company on being open minded and forward thinking, then compliment your brand today and benefit from going paperless.
Contact us today on 01244 955350 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org